Oh lawd, FFXIII, Sleep, and Energy Bombs.

Posted by Semsess | Posted in , , | Posted on 2:31 PM

So I might have overextended myself a bit.

Last night I setup my my living room to showcase Final Fantasy XIII to my ocular implants. (I'll get a picture up later when I have access to a micro-usb cable.) So far the game is quite enjoyable. Voice acting is good, though lip-syncing is not. The Battle system is quite addicting and I find myself wanting to get into more battles on purpose. The characters remind me of another Final Fantasy, namely VII.

HOWEVER. All of this is for a review that will be written later on.

Sleep has been pretty rough, which brings me to my next topic. Single pane windows.

It gets blisteringly cold in my room at night, this is due to my windows, two of which have a surface area of a fully grown walrus. Picture included:
Yes I know Lolrus is a Seal. Please don't ruin life. Having so much surface area, and outside being so cold my room becomes akin to an ice box.









My intense hate for single pane windows stems from the fact of when you punch them they shatter into large, sharp, pieces of dangerous glass. Have you ever punched a duel pane window? It's like discovering Jesus. Windows, and I have a sour relationship prior to me living in an icebox. The problem has always been with my punching them and the subsequent breakage that occurs. I guess they are just to weak for my fist of pure awesome.





Well with that topic out of the way time to talk about the latest new thing I want to try. Energy Bombs.

What's an energy bomb you ask?
This is the Setup

Energy bombs are what is gonna get me through this week. Simple pour a pint glass half full with energy drink of choice (more bitter energy drinks seem to taste better) then pour an energy shot of your choice into the shot glass. Drop the shot glass into the pint glass and chug. BOOOM insta buzz. 

Try out some different combo's and let me know what you think in the comments. If you find something particularly good I wanna know! 

Thats all for todays post yo. Back to Heart Attacks and Final Fantasy XIII for me.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Cross-eyed Curmudgeon by Chris Cabrera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.